Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wuhoo~ 2nd day of CNY....^^

I love tis day....:D
On de 2nd day of CNY, all of us will wake up early and dress up nicely to go down to BATU PAHAT(My mum's hometown) usually we will go down most of de sat but i love tis moment de best....

BUT>....b4 we go BP...My nephew and his family came here 2 bai nian....
when i c him i had a shock of my life...he grew so tall...i tink gt 170++ cm...he's now currently studying in our scul...

at around 1pm like dat we start our journey to BP....we ate some in my unc hse...cos he offer le so eat some lo...but last time v used to have our lunch in BP in my Auntie which i call her Amie hse...

she'll cook lot's of our favourite food 4 us...i love it...:D

hihi...after 1 1/2 hour journey,v finally reached my aunt's hse...i was quite hungry actually cos i ate very little in my unc hse...tis year my aunt cooked CHICKEN RICE>...Yummy..yummy....hihi...



after lunch v rest 4 while den went straight up to my eldest unc hse...
i love to go his hse cos very crowded there....cos all of my relatives 'll gather there every new year...they are my nephews,nieces,cousins,aunties and uncles...but 1 thing i'm scared of is his dogs..he rear many dog lo..and i gt biten once there when i was young....+.+

we gather there for hours den headed to Sea View Restaurant 4 dinner...tis year was special cos my uncle treated us dinner on de 2nd day...wuhooo~...lou sang dinner was fun...my sis and i sat on the same table wit my counsins while my parents sat with my unc...durin dinner i was so sampat lo...kip laughing and kip jokin around...but it was fun....i love tis kind of fun....when we are having dinner halfway...de host annoucnce tat 2day was his b'day...i was shocked lo...cos i really dunno when's his b'day...den we sang b'day song 4 him...

after dinner we went home to rest...it was really fun dat day...i LOVE BATU PAHAT>....wuhooo~anybody interested to come bp..come find me ya:D...i'll show u around~

No comments:

Post a Comment